Enjoy peace of mind when you venture into investments in Australia – in property, F&B or businesses in other sectors. We’ll help answer all your questions.

  • Do I have to lodge a tax return?
  • What taxes do I pay if I sell my investment property?
  • What deductions can I claim?
  • How viable is my investment?

Fortiz Accountants provides expert advice to ensure you successfully navigate the Australian tax maze.

Did You Know?

  • You may be considered an Australian resident for tax purposes if you're present in Australia for 183 days in a year, whether continuously or with breaks?
  • Foreign investors can no longer access the 50% Capital Gains Tax discount after 8 May 2012?
  • Double Taxation Treaties are in effect for many countries including Singapore-Australia and Malaysia-Australia?
  • A proprietary company must have at least one director that lives in Australia?

Services are provided by qualified CPAs, each with more than 20 years of experience in financial accounting, management accounting, public accounting, budgeting and forecasting.

Fortiz Accountants

Local Expertise for Global Clients