Enjoy peace of mind when you venture into investments in Australia – in property, F&B or businesses in other sectors. We’ll help answer all your questions.
- Do I have to lodge a tax return if I own an property in Australia?
- What taxes do I pay if I sell my investment property?
- What deductions can I claim?
- Am I eligible for a visa under the Business Migration Program eg. Visa 132, 188 or 888?
- How viable is the business investment which I am considering?
Fortiz Accountants provide expert advice to ensure you successfully navigate the Australian tax maze. Besides provision of tax advice, we are also able to work closely with your migration agent (or refer to you one) to help you assess and identify best visa pathways and thus ensure your successful migration to Australia.
Services are provided by qualified CPAs, each with more than 20 years of experience in financial accounting, management accounting, public accounting, budgeting and forecasting.
“Outstanding knowledge and professionalism from Fortiz Accountants who first set up my new business structure in Australia. With rapid responses despite their distance and time difference, Sabrina now take care of all my bookkeeping, accounting, tax and business planning needs.”
“Fortiz Accountants are personable and easy to work with. On top of that, they reply to emails promptly! What a great experience! I highly recommend this team of lovely people.”