Setting up a business involves more than picking a business name and starting to trade. Setting the most suitable the business structure from the start will save you a lot of hassle and taxes down the track.
- How do I set up a new business?
- Should I create a new structure or re-design an existing one?
- Shall I choose a trust or a partnership?
What can we do for you?
- Advice on the best business structure to suit various circumstances i.e. Sole Trader, Partnership, Company, Trust, Not-For-Profit (NFP) etc.
- Set up of business structure
- Business name registration
- ACN/ABN registration
- GST registration
- PAYG registration
- TFN application
As ASIC registered agents (no. 36336) we can liaise with ASIC on your behalf. If you are a non-resident wanting to set up a company here, we are able to connect you with Australian resident directors.
Have a coffee on us to discuss your business plans before you jump right in! We are here to grow with your business and help you to succeed.
- Annual Review Statement
- Change of address
- Appoint or cease company officeholder
- Change to members' register
- Change to share structure
- Change of details - ultimate holding company
- Change to special purpose company status
- Notification of resolution - change of company name